We look forward to welcoming you to the San Juan Islands this summer. We are committed to making this the vacation of a lifetime. Here is what we are doing to keep you safe:
Small & Private Groups
· Private and custom tours are available.
· Maximum number of guests per group is 8 or less (unless a private trip).
· Transportation vans are sanitized between each use.
· Payment is electronically completed.
· Waivers are signed electronically.
· Sanitizing gear between each use.
· Extra cleaning and sanitizing protocol will be implemented on all our tours
· Hand sanitizer is readily available for our guests and guides.
· Sanitizing our facilities with a fogger and using sanitizing spray often.
· Practicing social distancing.
· All guides on our tours have a Food Handlers Permit.
· Guests will receive a verbal health check from our staff before tour begins.
· Guides will receive a health check everyday before they arrive to work.
Softer Cancellation policy
· We have implemented an even more relaxed and flexible cancellation policy, in the event that COVID-19, or related events, restrict your ability to tour with us.
We recognize that the information on safety against COVID-19 is ever-changing so we are committed to always keep up to date on the CDC, WHO, and our local, state, and federal government recommendation for best practices for our tours.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon!